Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cheap 1999 Corvette FRC Z51

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 01:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheap 1999 Corvette FRC Z51

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $12000
Mileage: 112000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WV
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Contact Info:
Matt Maddox
Sandyville W.V.
304-531-8405

Quick Info:
1999 Chevrolet Corvette FRC - $12,000 PRICE LOWERED TO WELL BELOW LOW BOOK 10/21/13

Item Description:
I need to sell the car so ive dropped the price, very cheap for a clean titled frc with full exhaust and wheels in my opinion.
I love the car, wouldn't care if it didn't sell, ask anyone. The only reason I want to sell it is to put the money towards a C6. Ill miss the notchback of the frc but I just want a big-bore LSx car.
The car is clean titled and in hand. The car is a really fun car, and in good condition but not perfect. Ill go ahead and get a few issues out of the way. The drivers side door panel armrest glue started to pull up so ( common ) I covered it with a small piece of leather and I don't really like it but it works. The tires lack tpms. The clutch is getting weak, does the job but slips if you rip on it or lug it really bad. The paint looks good but if you get up close you can notice some rock chips on the mirrors and lower rockers ( normal with these c5's or at least the ones ive had )

Alright, now that the negatives are out of the way, onto what matters. The car is all in all in good condition, esp for the mile being 110k. It's my daily but before me it was garaged and not driven often. Front tires are half tread and the backs are on the wear marks and need replaced. We lowered the car on the stock bolts up front with half the bushing cut, and its lowered in the rear with extended bolts but not all the way down. Its basically as low in the back as it would be with the stockers all the way down. The bilstiens are stiff and the car handles great as you would expect from the z51 suspension, all it needs is a camshaft and itll be ****. The wheels are 18 inch black with polished lips, I plastidipped the lips and the red is vinyl. I have since taken the stripe off but I can add them back if you'd like lol I had it Bluecat tuned about a month ago and it made 330 rwhp and 340 rwtq. Exactly what I expected without 241's and an ls6 manifold. I bought the car BONE stock aside from a K&N filter.

Now on with the aftermarket parts list.
-Obx Longtube Headers with GM gaskets
-Obx O/R x-pipe
-Borla Catback with single tips
-lower intake with smooth bellow
-Brand new NGK v-powers
-Brand new AC Delco red wires
-Aftermarket Corvette Mats
-Exotic leathers console cover, shift boot, ebrake boot, and oh **** handle leather.
-Hurst red shift ****
-West coast corvette's partition divider ( divided the cabin from the trunk and helps road noise )

There a lot more little odds and ends im not gonna list but all in all its a clean car with just a few mods that I liked and tried to make it my own. The car Kbb's at $15,125 and $14k in fair condition. $14,000 for her, might be interested in trades I don't know if ill be getting a c6 this year or next spring. Only 4k frc's built until they were called the Z06 obviously.

Car also has L.E.D.'s replacing everything but the headlights, alogn with an overglow for the chrome exhaust plate. Really stands out at night while being legal.

All black wheels

Stock wheel look
Old 10-24-2013, 08:34 AM
TECH Regular

Wow if I could unload my hugger car id be there tomorrow!
Old 10-24-2013, 08:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice car
Old 10-24-2013, 08:56 AM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

I spy YB sticker car looks great glws
Old 10-24-2013, 02:17 PM
Launching!

My timing sucks....as always....hate my life....

awesome car.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck, need to sell my trans am vert before checking it out
Old 10-27-2013, 12:24 AM
11 Second Club

thanks everyone! Shes sold!

Quick Reply: Cheap 1999 Corvette FRC Z51