Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Feeler ad for 2002 Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler ad for 2002 Camaro SS

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $9000
Mileage: 97421
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hello everyone, I'm putting my car up for sale and thought this would be the perfect place to list her first. Myself and the car are located in Sterling, IL 61081 (I would consider meeting halfway)...
Facts about the car: Silver 2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary
-currently has 97,421 miles on it, I purchased it from a local dealership when it had around 87,000 miles or so. This car's my pride and joy and I'd be sad to let it go but if there is someone out there interested and willing to entertain my 9,000 asking price I'd be willing to talk details with you.
-car is mostly stock minus a few things here or there, which I'll go on to explain. Most noticeably the wheels/tires, which I ordered and had professionally installed they're a staggered set of 17' 18' rims which I ordered from OEwheelsllc.com you can find the information on them there I think they're item # (UPC# - 9471706)- (The package lists at $1,500 dollars.)
-I do have the original wheels/tires for the car aswell and they go with the sale
-also not stock are the current headlights, they are a set of halo headlights ordered from LMperformance. (I will include stock headlights also upon purchase as well)
-also not stock is the current exhaust system, however it is perfectly legal. I had professionally installed a new dual exhaust system, and it came from SLP Performance think it was called the "Loud Mouth II" (car sounds, and runs great)
-the interior to be honest isn't in the best condition, the car had a burn hole upon purchase, but for the most part i've done the best to maintain the rest
Price:
- kelly blue book appraises my car in "Very Good Condition" at $9,757
- kelly blue book appraises my car in "Good Condition" at $9,557
I'm asking $9,000 OBO for the car at the moment, and please serious inquiries only. I will email/pm pictures upon request because, it's not letting me upload them on this post since the file sizes are too big. Feel free to call or text or even just PM on here if you'd like, my # is (815)-535-6122 and my names Jordan, thanks for reading!
Old 10-24-2013, 04:12 PM
Teching In

Default Car Pictures

Figured out the pic problem lol, here are a few..
Attached Thumbnails Feeler ad for 2002 Camaro SS-img_0030-1-.jpg   Feeler ad for 2002 Camaro SS-123456.jpg   Feeler ad for 2002 Camaro SS-1234.jpg   Feeler ad for 2002 Camaro SS-12345.jpg  
Old 10-25-2013, 10:43 AM
Teching In

Good Morning Bump!

Quick Reply: Feeler ad for 2002 Camaro SS