Sponsored by:

1964 Chevy Impala restore

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 08:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1964 Chevy Impala restore

64 Impala
I have a 1964, 2 door impala and would like to install a 2012 Chevy Camaro engine in it. I have a chance to purchase an entire 2012 Camaro that has been totaled due to roll over. I am trying to find out which way would be best and least expensive, way to do this project.

Having talked to different people some say that I should install the engine and other parts, i.e. brakes, transmission, computers and more from the Camaro, and put into my Impala. Long process and lots of things have to be removed from one car to the other.

I know this will be a long project, but I am looking at just how bad *** my Impala will look with that Camaro engine in it. Damn getting excited just thinking about it.

If anyone can shed some light on this process for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Trying to stay within my $10K budget for this work. If you can tell me what parts I will be able to transfer from the 2012 Camaro to the 64 impala, u will be a life saver. Or if you can tell me what sites will tell me what is transferable Thanks in advance.

I am receptive to any help I can get, especially if you know of a person in my area, who can assist me, in my endeavor.

Quick Reply: 1964 Chevy Impala restore