Members FYI

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Members FYI

FYI for all members!!!

Mlee is also a mod on camaro5 forum.
If he doesn't like your posts on there or what you say he will delete your posts. And then he will ban you from the forum. Many many members have found this out the hard way.
He pushes the Htown Camaro club. The wife and I went to a meeting and then a street meet and the members all looked down on us. Made us feel like we were not good enough for them. To snobbish for us.
He pushes LMR but he won't even use them. The officers in the htown camaro club don't even use LMR. Maybe it's because Former ARD mechanics work there.

The mechanics who use to work at ARD now work at LMR. The ones that did a majority of the work on the ARD cars.
Just a FYI for everyone about Mlee,ARD,LMR. Glad I don't live in Houston anymore.

Last edited by 2SS5thgen; 11-02-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:49 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Jay only did what Owen told him to do. There are not any others besides Jay working there that I know of from ARD. He is a good guy and was glad to rid himself of ARD.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:50 PM
In-Zane Moderator

And being a member for no time at all with no posts makes you lack any credibility. Just saying.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:33 PM

So there is a post number that a new member has to get too, before he has credibility? Or can start a thread. I'm just giving my opinion.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:41 PM
In-Zane Moderator

We don't know if you just got in here to bash LMR because Jay works here or what, we don't know you from any other fresh member, that's all I'm saying. Get out of your feelings. LMR is reputable as any other shop and just because a former ARDbwr works their because he didn't feel like dealing with the owner anymore doesn't mean he is bringing any of the ethic with him to LMR.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SS5thgen
So there is a post number that a new member has to get too, before he has credibility? Or can start a thread. I'm just giving my opinion.
Get a life Jason. You made your bed with Owen so get used to it. Jay made a good choice for his family and doing quite well at LMR. (a respectable shop)... If you'd like to see a video of LMR working on my car last month I'd be happy to post it.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:12 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
We don't know if you just got in here to bash LMR because Jay works here or what, we don't know you from any other fresh member, that's all I'm saying. Get out of your feelings. LMR is reputable as any other shop and just because a former ARDbwr works their because he didn't feel like dealing with the owner anymore doesn't mean he is bringing any of the ethic with him to LMR.
I think we need an IP check to see what formerly banned dingleberry this may be

Quick Reply: Members FYI