Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

04 LM7 Wiring Questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 09:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 LM7 Wiring Questions

Hey folks,

I've been slowly working my way through a 2004 LM7 harness using LT1Swap as my main info source.. However, I might be missing something as I feel like I have some unaddressed wires.

I stripped all the stuff that he recommends taking out, but Ive got questions.

In the C2 connector, once I had all the pink wires out, I still had some wires from the range selector switch on the trans.. In a standalone configuration, does the PCM care about the range switch? I call it a Neutral Safety Switch.. but whatever. Do these wires need to be connected?

In addition, I still have these wires left from the C100 and C153 plugs. I believe the majority of the wires on the C100 are for cruise control. The C153 wires, I'm not sure of, but I am using a 4wd transfer case from a 94 silverado, and it does have VSS in the case.

I've read through LT1swap so many times that it's all starting to blur together, so if anyone could be so kind as to give me a sanity check on what I've got going on, I'd be very much humbled and thankful.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:43 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The pin out on LT1swap breaks it down as much as you can. A lot of that stuff is cruise, auto trans, transfer case, abs, evap etc and pending on what your swapping and how is not needed.

Quick Reply: 04 LM7 Wiring Questions