Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ssp standalone wiring help

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ssp standalone wiring help

I have a SSP standalone harness the instructions suck *ss! tried calling these guys no answer hopefully someone on here might know about these harnesses. I am not an electrician just trying to save $ and finish my car. the harness has no relays/fuses attached to it, it has 6 pinks, 2 oranges the others wires per the instructions I can figure out ie, gray-speedo, light green a/c request, yellow fan hi, blue fan low etc. all the instructions say pink-12 volt 10 amp fused key on hot, orange 12 volt 10 amp fused battery. so what do I do connect all the pinks together and the oranges together???
Old 11-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Staging Lane

I would do all pinks to the IGN and orange to 12volt hot. Hopefully it is wired to match the factory GM colors! You should have at least 4 relays though...2 fans, 1 fuel pump, and one to run the computer and such
Old 11-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Launching!

actually i have a harness from them.all pinks need to be connected to ignition or somthing with 12v key on and cranking and orange in mine got connected to obII port that it came with.anything u might need help on let me know and i can look at mine tommarow for ya.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by burbalanche
actually i have a harness from them.all pinks need to be connected to ignition or somthing with 12v key on and cranking and orange in mine got connected to obII port that it came with.anything u might need help on let me know and i can look at mine tommarow for ya.
thanks man I will try this after Optima Street Challenge this weekend

Quick Reply: Ssp standalone wiring help