Hellraiser vs BA02SS (The Rematch)

Old 11-13-2013, 08:24 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hellraiser vs BA02SS (The Rematch)

Today Hellraiser and BA02SS will end the long time smack talking rivalry in Mexico. Videos to follow. Who will be the new King of BC?

Stats:
Hellraiser- C6Z 440ci 200 shot N20 (~800 whp)

BA02SS- 02 SS Camaro Turbo (~1400 whp)

Don't let the #'s fool you. Hellraiser has broke many hearts with that simple setup. Will Hellraiser keep his belt or will the Bad *** finally get vengeance with his 8 second street car? Who do y'all got?
Old 11-13-2013, 08:27 AM
Launching!

did Hellraiser finally put his big girl dress on?
Old 11-13-2013, 08:31 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BT03mach-1
did Hellraiser finally put his big girl dress on?
Haha yes! After 2 months of bickering all the terms have been ironed out. Setting this up was like setting up Mayweather vs Pacquiao lol. It's on now though
Old 11-13-2013, 08:45 AM
Staging Lane

I don't know man. The air today isn't quite right. Lol
Old 11-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Teching In

interesting...GL to you both. I know Hellraiser runs strong and after seing BA02SS run, tough to tell. Who ever gets the hit.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:15 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I know Khen's car is an auto so it is not as much of a factor, but CP can drive like a ****. That's probably because he is a ****. HAHA Good luck to you Kev. If you don't absolutely blow his **** away after all that money you will never live it down. If you do, it will just be expexted because you got no A/C LOL.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:27 AM
Destroyer of Exotics

If traction isn't an issue Kevin should win easy but I would never underestimate a nitrous car
Old 11-13-2013, 09:30 AM
TECH Addict

Vids or Banned
My Money is on Kevin though
Old 11-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by codyvette
I know Khen's car is an auto so it is not as much of a factor, but CP can drive like a ****. That's probably because he is a ****. HAHA Good luck to you Kev. If you don't absolutely blow his **** away after all that money you will never live it down. If you do, it will just be expexted because you got no A/C LOL.
See this is the crap I was expecting, and you are the first to say it. What does money or AC have to do with anything? I fully expect to pimp him out, as does he. That's all that matters! You don't think a late model Lingenfelter Z06 with a built motor and good suspension parts cost money?
Old 11-13-2013, 09:44 AM
TECH Addict

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

Turbo SS IMO,
Old 11-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Staging Lane

I just hope Josh Townsend doesn't show up because he will roll up everyone!
Old 11-13-2013, 10:52 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SouthTexasBully
I just hope Josh Townsend doesn't show up because he will roll up everyone!
Josh who?
Old 11-13-2013, 10:52 AM
TECH Resident

Not trying to be a dick Kevin. You guys just talk like you have acomplished something. When you can out run someone with less cash or motor or help or etc., etc., etc. then are the king of nothing. I am not saiyng CP has acomplished anything either, he hasn't. I am just saying cars like the beater bomb have done something. Oh yeah, and the guys that engineered your turbo, suspension, injection management have definitely done something spectacular. Your car is absolutely sick and I would love to have it, but it nor Chris' car are any kind of feet.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:57 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by codyvette
Not trying to be a dick Kevin. You guys just talk like you have acomplished something. When you can out run someone with less cash or motor or help or etc., etc., etc. then are the king of nothing. I am not saiyng CP has acomplished anything either, he hasn't. I am just saying cars like the beater bomb have done something. Oh yeah, and the guys that engineered your turbo, suspension, injection management have definitely done something spectacular. Your car is absolutely sick and I would love to have it, but it nor Chris' car are any kind of feet.
I'm confused.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SouthTexasBully
I'm confused.
I think he's saying if you spend the money to buy the best parts and pay for the best help, you're not accomplishing anything?

He obviously is a guy that budget builds and does all his own work, while holding a grudge against the guys that can afford not too. Or is my read-in...which has been wrong only once before
Old 11-13-2013, 11:11 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Stroked96Bowtie
I think he's saying if you spend the money to buy the best parts and pay for the best help, you're not accomplishing anything?

He obviously is a guy that budget builds and does all his own work, while holding a grudge against the guys that can afford not too. Or is my read-in...which has been wrong only once before
Old 11-13-2013, 11:30 AM
TECH Resident

Actually you would be partially right. I do my own builds but I make about the same money as khen (we work at the same damn place). I have just been doing thos so long and it is the same **** over and over. I am not hating on anyones build, just not gonna give props unless I feel it is due. Kevin knows I have helped him in the past and will tomorrow if he needs it and I can. I told Kevin when he first started with this OUT RUN Chris B.S. to build the car he wants and quit thinking about who specifically he can out run. The top fuel guys are the only ones that matters for. This is my take on things, if you agree fine if not it don't bother me I do quite well for my family and self and I don't need you folks to validate that.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:56 AM
Staging Lane

I agree, yes you have always been there to help any way you could. All I was stating is that you were discrediting the run win or lose. I busted my *** on this car, I picked it up in boxes on a flatbed.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:27 PM
TECH Resident

I know you busted *** on the car and I will give you big props on that. The A/C thing was a joke because you hooked me up on a great deal for the wife's build. I was talking to you a few posts back but some people that don't know what the hell they are talking about comented on it. What can you do it is the webz. I just really want to see someone hand HELL RAISER his *** with a small bill and motor. Then he can't talk any more ****. Until then we will have to hear him. That was a joke as well so you guys don't hang me up too quik.
Old 11-13-2013, 01:21 PM
TECH Regular

Bunch of sissys that will never race... lets do it this weekend.. Ill keep it in 5th so i don't pass these two clowns while i video and drink my latte.

come on a get you some if you want it... if not.. i don't have a 3100lb, big turbo, big stall, auto full race car... i run a 4000lb 6sp vert...on 87 octane oh...i do have one more thing that these two sissys don't have...

THE CROWN!!! hahaha

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hellraiser vs BA02SS (The Rematch)