Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Chev S10 Pickup. 4.3 V6 A/T.

Old 11-16-2013, 05:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2000 Chev S10 Pickup. 4.3 V6 A/T.

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: S-10
Price: $6800
Mileage: 129115
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2000 Chevrolet S10 LS 2wd, A/T, 3 door Extra cab.
$6800

Special pricing for the forums! Just PM me.

New Windshield
Passed smog VERY easily
Fresh Amsoil Oil Change just done.

Well, I do not really want to do this, but I really don’t drive it anymore since I bought a new car.
I’m selling my dad’s truck. I got it from him back in January. I've put some miles on it this year on a few road trips. It is an absolutely perfect small truck. But due to it only being 2wd and not having a large towing capacity, I had to pick up something larger. This was never my daily driver, I have a company truck I use more then anything.
I was thinking of keeping this for a while longer, but it sits so much now that I feel bad and I’d like it to go to a good home.
My dad bought it brand new from Sanborn Chevrolet in Lodi, CA. He moved to Rio Vista shortly after purchasing it and started racking up the miles on it due to the fact he would have to drive 60 (roundtrip) miles to go anywhere. Recently, he moved back to Sacramento and bought a new car. He wanted to go down to only one car. I took it off his hands and I love this thing! About all I did was change the oil with Amsoil, added a new battery, and a CARB approved CAI. Other than some Amsoil P.I., I just put gas in it and drove it! It drives so well, and my dad has done so much to it already that it really didn’t need anything to be a reliable truck.
My dad is a very slow driver (like most senior citizens) and loved this truck! He took very good care of it. Serviced regularly and garaged. He would have it detailed regularly and waxed at a local car wash.
He kept details on everything he did. I have a lot of receipts of maintenance, with mileage of when the work was performed. It has some scrapes and such in the paint from it being used as a truck. But overall, the paint is in good shape. It’s all original and has never been in an accident.
Brakes, Tires, Battery, A/C compressor, are all new and very recent.

Modifications made to truck:
Fiberglass bed cover. Bed Liner. Alpine Stereo. Tinted windows. Bilstein Shocks. Spectre CAI. Alarm with keyless entry.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2000 Chev S10 Pickup. 4.3 V6 A/T.