Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

WRECKED 1999 Corvette 6spd roller,everything but engine,CLEAN TITLE! look, chicago

Old 11-18-2013, 10:42 PM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default WRECKED 1999 Corvette 6spd roller,everything but engine,CLEAN TITLE! look, chicago

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $4500
Mileage: 150000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Hello guys, I was gonna fix this car and build it crazy but I no longer can afford to build it the way I want so before I get crazy and part it out see if anyone wants it as is,it basically needs to be pulled in front and frame section welded in VERY EASY AND COMMON REPAIR EVERYTHING IS ALREADY OUT OF THE WAY JUST CUT AND WELD IN, I have the new fram section and engine cradle that goes with it, it is super clean other wise platinum silver with 150k on body but looks like 50k, its got rare 2 tone grey and black interior,glass targa top it also has z06 brake coolers on rockers and a rksport high rise hood $900 alone without shipping) that goes with it amd brand new projector headlights, EMAIL FOR PICS,CHOZNZ51@GMAIL.COM I CANT LOAD THEM FOR SOME REASON SORRY, PICS HERE-

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4205856768

Airbags
Windshield (hud)
1 inner fender
Engine
Radiator
Condensor
Front bumper cover

Maybe couple other nic naks but thats the big stuff, let me know its ready to go, thanks for lookin!asking $5500

Last edited by standup95; 11-22-2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: price and pics
Old 11-22-2013, 05:28 PM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Tttop, reduced, $4500!!! Come get it I cant afford to finish this one and my other builds, if the damage is an issue ill have it fixed at buyers expense, under $1,000 to fix 100% back to pre-accident condition

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WRECKED 1999 Corvette 6spd roller,everything but engine,CLEAN TITLE! look, chicago