Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

ECS 1500 blower kit for C6 LS3 and LS7

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 12:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ECS 1500 blower kit for C6 LS3 and LS7

Category: Accessories
Price: $4100
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a kit that I bought a few months back that I have decided to part with. I haven't installed or touched it yet. It's still sitting in the boxes as it was when I received it. I was planning on installing it right away but time has gone by and vette is sold so this has to go.

The kit has approx 8000 total miles on it. Previous owner had it on my 08 Coupe and it made around 580RWHP(restrictor in). On the 10GS he had with the following mods ZR1 cam, Meth kit, and blower kit it made 680rwhp/638rwtq. He added Pfadt headers and it made 732/699. The car drove like stock till you got on it! The car really was insane fast with these mods.

Also inculuded with the complete kit is a crank pinning kit, cobalt gauges with A-pillar gauge mount, a new filter, a meth tank/washer reservoir predrilled for meth so you can keep your stock one and not hack it up. A couple other misc things I am forgetting as well.

Asking $4100 plus shipping and paypal fees.

Last edited by BLWNGTO; 12-16-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Quick Reply: ECS 1500 blower kit for C6 LS3 and LS7