Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Help me build my fuel system. LTx to LSx with big turbo

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 10:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Help me build my fuel system. LTx to LSx with big turbo

Hey guys so I am seeking the help of some of the fuel system guru's here. I have an interesting setup that I would like some help with. The car is a 94 Z28, with the metal tank style fuel system. I am putting a 370ci LS motor in the car with a S480 turbo and plan on making 1k+hp. I wan to run twin in tank walbro 340's and an aeromotive boost reference regulator. I mainly need help/opinions in two areas. First, where can I buy a drop in twin pump setup for the metal tank cars (guessing I would be looking for the 98 only fuel system stuff)? And second should I run aftermarket lines or should I just keep the stock ones. I have been told both that they will work and they wont work. All opinions are greatly appreciated!
Old 01-04-2014, 09:29 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

First off, you do not interchange LT1 tank components & 98 components... there are tank differences.

I can build your 94 pump assembly to support your power requirements & work properly with the LSx engine.

I recommend aftermarket lines at this power level for best results.

If interested I can set you up with a complete system for your application. Feel free to give me a call if you want to discuss in more detail.

Quick Reply: Help me build my fuel system. LTx to LSx with big turbo