Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Outlet ?

Old 01-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous Outlet ?

Have you guys set up one of your standalone for 2 of the 13301 regulators?

I took your standalone that I already had and removed the regulator. I installed a fitting that allowed me to run a -10 line out to a Y block. From there I ran 2 -6 lines out to two of the 13301 regulators. I then ran a -6 from each regulator back to the tank for the bypass. From the regulator i ran -6 up the the stages.

My question is will this work? They seem to adjust correctly since I ran 2 returns previously I had one return and the pressures would not adjust basically what ever the higher psi for 1 stage also made the other stage that psi. Since I added a second return that seems to have fixed that problem but damn this pump is loud now!. Also the returns have a different amount of fuel flowing back into the tank. I'm guessing this is because the different psi for the stages and the fuel is taking the easiest rout back to the tank...........

Just looking to see if you have seen this done or should I just ditch the 13301s and go with some holley 803s without a bypass
Old 01-06-2014, 05:18 PM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

You're correct on the different amount of fuel coming from the returns being from the fuel following the path of least resistance. The best way to run this would be to run 3 regulators. A main reg with return and 2 deadheaded regulators. Are you running high or low pressure?
Old 01-06-2014, 06:31 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by brandon@nitrousoutlet
You're correct on the different amount of fuel coming from the returns being from the fuel following the path of least resistance. The best way to run this would be to run 3 regulators. A main reg with return and 2 deadheaded regulators. Are you running high or low pressure?
Running low pressure. think i will just ditch the bypass regs I have now and go with the deadheads and see how that works out I have read that a bypass isnt necessary..................but if I need to I can figure something out off the other output of the deadhead regs to set up a bypass
Old 01-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Staging Lane

Other question I have would the pump in the standalone be to much pressure for the holley regulators to handle?
Old 01-07-2014, 08:30 AM
10 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

pumps don't supply pressure... only volume...restriction creates pressure

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nitrous Outlet ?