Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me figure out what crank pulleys I have, please?

Old 01-17-2014, 12:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me figure out what crank pulleys I have, please?

So long story short I came across a lot of LS parts in my search for some Vette accessories. I found the waterpump, alternator, ac, power steering pump and all brackets. All easily identified by part numbers, which leads me to my issue in the lot I had 4 crank pulleys, the other two were easily identified by how they look.
These two on the other hand, both look as they could be vette ballancers but they have slight differences and I am un sure which is which as the part numbers stamped on them don't seem to match any typical 125xxxxx part numbers. The biggest visible difference is the pulley on the left seems to have a little washer/seal on it, which could totally mean nothing as the one on the right could just be missing one that was "supposed" to be on it, if its any consolation said washer/spacer does not fit on the pulley on the right. Any help would be much appreciated.

Side by side

Said washer/spacer

Stamped number on the left pulley.

Stamped number on the right pulley.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:30 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone?
Old 01-30-2014, 10:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The washer is an anti-friction device to keep the balancer from spinning. There are (at least) 3 different offsets. Set it stub down on a bench and measure the depth from the benchtop to the base of the outer ring.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help me figure out what crank pulleys I have, please?