Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

samsung galaxy s4 and iphone 5

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 07:13 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default samsung galaxy s4 and iphone 5

so i have 2 phones for sale. a samsung galaxy s4 32gb black, used for about 2-3 weeks. It is an AT&T phone. Comes with otterbox defender case the screen is kinda scuffed up from using it but can easily be replaced. The charger works but sometimes you have to wiggle it to get it to keep charging, you can buy a very cheap charger at walmart if needed. Also have a white 16gb iphone white is very very good shape. This is also an AT&T phone. We moved to an area that has no service with AT&T so we had to switch to verizon and could not swtich the phones over. Please text me at 518 487 8581 if interested I will provide plenty of pics. I am looking for $400 for the galaxy s4 and $300 for the Iphone 5. thanks guys!
Old 01-23-2014, 07:16 AM
Staging Lane

Please post pics of the screen. Is it the s4 phone or the charger it self?
Old 01-23-2014, 07:20 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by atli126
Please post pics of the screen. Is it the s4 phone or the charger it self?
the phone itself is 2-3 weeks old. its not the phone. the charger itself is about 7 months old since this is a newly replaced phone due to my other one getting ruined from water damage. text me like i asked i have a bunch of pics i can send to you. much easier then uploading them all here. the phone doesnt have a scratch on it, its just the otterbox screen protector is scuffed up from using it so much. i have the original box, the manual everything it came with

Quick Reply: samsung galaxy s4 and iphone 5