Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Paint shop near winder ga.?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 03:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Paint shop near winder ga.?

I was hunting through the site vendors and didn't really find anything. I am not looking to change color as I was in the past. My car has the color that looks blue or green depending on the light (It is not the stupid expensive paint they use on money luckily). I am adding a WS6 style hood and am looking to have the car repainted along with the hood. It is just time, there are some small scratches here and there and the clear is peeling on the front and rear bumper.

Anyway, if someone knows of a reputable paint shop that can fulfill my needs in or around northeast Atlanta or Athens I would be ever so grateful.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well here in Ellijay, GA (about 2 hours from you) there is Larry's Body Shop, they are the local "go-to" body shop that Allstate uses for it's repairs so if I wanted something done perfect that is where I would go but it will cost you for sure, aside from that, one of the guys that works at the local PPG store does painting and stuff like that at his shop next to his house, I can get you pictures of the paint job he did on my bosses Miata a few weeks ago.

Quick Reply: Paint shop near winder ga.?