Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: C5Z Wheels (2001 Alcoa) and BFG KDW2 $800 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I removed the wheels and tires from my 2001 Z06 several months ago. I ran them on my S10 for a few miles, but the wheel spacers created an unwanted vibration so I put the factory wheels back on my truck and these are taking up space in the basement.

The wheels aren't in the best shape, however there are no cracks or bends or deformities. All 4 wheels have some curb rash from the previous owner. The rear wheels are probably the worst. I had intentions to refinish them and have them powdercoated gloss black but I found new wheels for the car so I simply removed them.

The tires are BFG KDW2. The fronts are 275/40/17 and the rears are 295/35/18. All tires have 7/32s or better. The rears have never been through any John Force burnouts. The fronts are over-due for a dismount and cross-rotate. The inner edge has some minor feathering. I never noticed any noise until I ran them on my S10. My Z has a semi-agressive alignment plus it has long-tubes and exhaust so I could never hear the tires make any noise.

I'm located in Cleveland, TN but I work in Chattanooga, TN. I will ship these for $800 or I will let someone pick these up for $700 or best offer.

Old 02-03-2014, 04:48 AM
Teching In

I meant to add, I will separate the wheels and tires as long I have buyers for everything. Thanks!
Old 02-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Teching In

Wheels are sold.

Quick Reply: FS: C5Z Wheels (2001 Alcoa) and BFG KDW2 $800 Shipped