Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

From Tank to Rail

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default From Tank to Rail

New to the Forum so I hope I am not posting in the wrong area or repeating information.

I am putting a lm7 in a 68 Camaro
The LM7 is a 2004 and has a LS1 Intake with the single connection fuel rail.
I bought the Speedway MSD Fuel Pump with Corvette Regulator and an assortment of AN fittings. I have never used AN fittings and am intimidated by this. I also have a new factory style fuel tank with a welded in rear sump with two 1/2 pipe threads.
I need a shopping list from the Tank to the Fuel rail. I understand it is 3/8 line to the fuel pump and then 5/16 to the rail, but what type of line? What connectors? I would like to use the black areoquip stuff with push on connectors or an equivalent. I would even use high pressure rubber line if that is recommended just need help. I would rather not use stainless as it seems that it less user friendly. If that means i can't use my Speedway provided connectors so be it.

This is a stock engine I do not plan on adding anything past a cam and a tune in the future. Maybe one day i will build a lq4, but I believe this setup would also support that and my requirement to just drive and function well. It will see a drag strip eventually, but this will be a street car
Any help would be appreciated
Old 02-05-2014, 01:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can set you up with a complete kit with everything need tank to rails give me a call.

Quick Reply: From Tank to Rail