Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

TVS 2300 cable throttle body and bracket??

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TVS 2300 cable throttle body and bracket??

So yesterday I bought a TVS 2300 blower kit for my 1970 camaro lsx swap. Upon getting home with it I realized it was set up for a DBW throttle body meaning there is no spot on the charger for Throttle Cable Brackets... Anyone have any idea what the guys are doing to make this work. I know I will need to sell my 3 bolt throttle body and get a 4 bolt for a cable driven TB... Just not for sure what to do on the brackets yet. Going to start installing everything tonight. Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Old 02-09-2014, 06:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Magnacharger makes a bracket.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks I will call them monday... Looks like I will need a valley cover as well since the ls2 ones are different.... didn't think anything about it until I started installing things last night and seen the differences...
Old 02-10-2014, 05:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by slcorman91
thanks I will call them monday... Looks like I will need a valley cover as well since the ls2 ones are different.... didn't think anything about it until I started installing things last night and seen the differences...
Good luck....try finding the part number before you call. I called them a month or so ago to ask a pretty simple question about one of thier parts. The guy I talked to on the phone was a complete idiot. He didn't know the difference between the heat exchanger and the intercooler.

Quick Reply: TVS 2300 cable throttle body and bracket??