Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

3D Modeling Services

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 07:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3D Modeling Services

Hey Everyone,

I would like to offer my services of 3D modeling.

I see a lot of fabrication going on. If anything is custom machined using cnc or even manual processes, there is a good chance a 3D model or the print I can make will reduce the cost of machining. programs like MasterCam use the 3D models to generate toolpaths vs manually programming.

Nothing in life is free! Depending on the complexity, my prices will vary. Maybe $20... maybe a few hundred or more. I will try to be as reasonable as I can. Some of you may know how expensive these programs can be. Like $8,000 expensive. I will be using SolidWorks 2012.

I have over 7 years experience using 3D modeling software, so I can accomplish most designs. However multi-direction curves start to become difficult, like body panels. Finally, I would need dimensions and pictures of what you would like modeled.

Additionally, I have the capability to run analysis for deflection, failure and more.

PM me or reply if you have anything you would like to do, or if you have any questions!

Quick Reply: 3D Modeling Services