DFW Meet ups?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 11:05 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default DFW Meet ups?

Greetings fellow car lovers!

Does DFW ever have car meet ups? I live in Euless, so I'm in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth. When I lived in SoCal, I feel like we had a meet up every weekend. Not sure of the scene here in DFW. Anywho, thanks in advance.
Old 02-13-2014, 12:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

What type of meets you looking for? Are you a cop?
Old 02-13-2014, 02:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 62nalide
What type of meets you looking for? Are you a cop?
Haha I'm definitely not. Former Marine, not a cop though. Just looking to talk cars, grab a bite, bicker over whose car is louder, lol, the usual
Old 02-13-2014, 05:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 34 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by blackhawk_02
Haha I'm definitely not. Former Marine, not a cop though. Just looking to talk cars, grab a bite, bicker over whose car is louder, lol, the usual
Oh the boring type of meets lol just kidding. Keep your eyes open on here for the cars coffee meets they do Saturday mornings very huge meet all types of cars. If something pops up I'll PM you a link. The underground meets are more low key invite onky type deal (racing attendees only) idk your age but the cars and coffee ones are all ages and very well organized vs the other types.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Theres a meet in ft.worth every Tuesday evening around 7-10pm. at Montgomery plaza by chicfila.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:36 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Greetings fellow car lovers!

Does DFW ever have car meet ups? I live in Euless, so I'm in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth. When I lived in SoCal, I feel like we had a meet up every weekend. Not sure of the scene here in DFW. Anywho, thanks in advance.
What part of SoCal are you from? I'm from the San Fernando valley. I use to go to bobs big boy in Burbank. I live in Keller now, really like it here better than Cali.
Old 02-15-2014, 01:54 AM
Launching!

Check out the local drag strips.
Saturday nights kellers burgers on nw hwy. In dallas
Old 02-19-2014, 09:05 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 62nalide
Oh the boring type of meets lol just kidding. Keep your eyes open on here for the cars coffee meets they do Saturday mornings very huge meet all types of cars. If something pops up I'll PM you a link. The underground meets are more low key invite onky type deal (racing attendees only) idk your age but the cars and coffee ones are all ages and very well organized vs the other types.
Haha.. I've done a few races in Louisiana when I went and saw some family but that was a race exception. I don't have the money to fix something if it breaks. I'm 27.. but yeah, let me know if anything comes up. I just want to meet some people and hang out.

Originally Posted by avengedws6
Theres a meet in ft.worth every Tuesday evening around 7-10pm. at Montgomery plaza by chicfila.
Dang.. I'm busy every Tuesday night. Maybe I can catch one of those soon. Thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by JJsQwuik
What part of SoCal are you from? I'm from the San Fernando valley. I use to go to bobs big boy in Burbank. I live in Keller now, really like it here better than Cali.
I used to live right outside of Oceanside, wonderful Oceanside, haha. You like it better here in Dallas? Hm, I prefer the Cali weather over Texas weather any day haha

Originally Posted by Luckymex_dallas
Check out the local drag strips.
Saturday nights kellers burgers on nw hwy. In dallas
Sweet. Thanks!

Quick Reply: DFW Meet ups?