Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

wtt. my lifted dodge ram and poss. bass boat for fbody.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 06:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtt. my lifted dodge ram and poss. bass boat for fbody.

Year: 1998
Make: Dodge
Model: Ram 1500
Price: $5000
Mileage: 200000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Well I kinda miss my old fbodies. So Im thinking about trading my pretty nice lifted 98 dodge ram for another one. My truck has 200k miles on it, but you wouldn't notice by driving it. No leaks, everything works even the ac. power everything. Just put on a brand new set of Hankook dynapro mt tires. The tires are worth 1500.00 new. they are 325/65r18. which are 35" tires. I have nice aftermarket wheels on it also. I have a 150.00 dollar led headlight setup. truck has a 250amp alt. that I put on, very nice kenwood bluetooth headunit with aftermarket speakers and a eclipse 50x4 amp powering them, it sounds awesome. truck is setup for subs and a sub amp. Truck is a ext. cab and both rear doors open. Interior is pretty clean, except for some cracks on the top of the dash which you don't notice when in the truck. Truck runs and shifts great. 4x4 works awesome. Has heavy hitch on rear. there was some rust around the rear wheel panels, but prev. owner fixed them, they still could use a block sanding to smooth them out alittle more. Truck is a beast in the snow. It laughed at the 12" snow we had a few weeks ago. The snow didn't even go up to the bottom of the wheels.
Only issue is the back window which is a sliding rear. Has some peel n seal put
on the center section. I did that, because I was competing with it for a spl comp. and the back window rattled too much. Im sure it will come off I just haven't tried it yet. Oh yeah and the rear view mirror came off from the bass. I can put that back on. anyways Im looking for a 94 and up camaro or ta. if it's a LT1 I would like it to be modded. No since for a stock one since I can nab one around here all day long. The more mods the better.

And if you have a 98 on up LS1 car and it's pretty wicked I would throw in my bass tracker pro17. It's always been garaged all it's life. It has 315hrs. on it, mostly just trolling around the lakes. I has a pro tracker 60hp on the rear. seats 3 across and has the front and rear swivel seats. And all the seats and interior is nice. Has a live well with aerorator in it. Comes with nice trailer and has 2 fish finders and a foot controlled trolling motor on the front. Boat runs about 35mph. Great for the lakes or even shallower water. Its a flat bottom boat. Also comes with a nice boat cover. But like I said if I throw the boat in the fbody must be badass. I value my truck at around 5k and the boat 5-5.5k here are pics. If anybody is interested just shoot me a pm. thanks. Lonnie

Last edited by 06blackGTO; 02-18-2014 at 06:59 PM.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone?

Quick Reply: wtt. my lifted dodge ram and poss. bass boat for fbody.