Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB 98-02 TA (pref WS6) or Camaro (manual) PLEASE READ

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 05:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation WTB 98-02 TA (pref WS6) or Camaro (manual) PLEASE READ

I'm looking for a 98-2002 Trans Am WS6 or Camaro Z28 or SS. Prefer nothing over 150k miles. Manual transmission, (no verts please) I am also looking for sponsors to help with the build and paint in exchange for advertising (lots of it). The point is, this car will be a "rolling advertisement"....
Here's the deal, I am going to make a long story short here. I have a disease that is really beginning to take it's toll on me, I am losing my memory, pain is so bad I can't walk without tears most days (not at all when it is cold outside), I'm losing MY LIFE and the sad part is, had I known I had it years ago, I could have gotten treatment and I would be ok now. Lyme disease is stealing the lives of hundreds of thousands of people because of innocent ignorance!! I was told I couldn't have it because I live in South Carolina, HA! Proved them wrong again! I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis and almost diagnosed with MS!! Before I found the truth!
This car isn't just about having a new toy, she is going to be turned into a "rolling billboard" if you will, so that people will have no choice but to see the see the information. Yes, I will be adding mods, Yes, I will be taking her to the drag strip, yes I can turn wrenches myself and Hell yes, I can't wait. The biggest point of it all is to raise awareness for all of the people that have this AWFUL disease and don't even know it because they are being lied to and misdiagnosed so the big pharmaceutical companies can line their pockets! *RANT OVER* With that being said, she isn't going to just sit in my garage only to be driven on Sunday and be shown off to my grand kids one day. I have owned 3 F-body's in the past and as far as hobbies go this is my passion. I don't have a lot of money and I will definitely be needing sponsors, but in the mean time, I have to get moving on something before I LITERALLY can't turn a wrench or even walk (yes I do a lot of work myself)! So, if anyone knows of where I can find any of these for less than $6,000 or are willing to work with me, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! I live in Summerville, SC so the closer the better but as they say "beggers can't be choosers".
Also, if you are interested in becoming a sponsor, let me know that as well. THANK YOU!!!
PS we are working on a website and more information now. I don't want anything for free and I am willing to work for it as much as I can!! If you have ANY questions, ask here or shoot me a PM.
I know F-Body enthusiasts usually pull together, why not for a great cause?!? Thanks for reading and for your support!
Old 02-19-2014, 07:47 PM
Teching In

Anyone??
Old 02-20-2014, 09:24 AM
Staging Lane

Default 2002 camaro z28 (ss clone)

craigslist Charleston, WV. I say buy the Trans Am, but I am selling a 2002 Camaro Z28. If you are interested in the Camaro, please PM me. thx
Old 02-20-2014, 08:34 PM
Teching In

PM sent Spordee1, thanks
Old 02-23-2014, 10:29 PM
Teching In

Default Bump

bump for a good cause
Old 02-24-2014, 05:40 PM

Default 2001 Trans AM WS6 for sale

See my post on Craigslist for 2001 Trans Am WS6.MGW short throw shifter, shift skip module, Kooks headers w/Magnaflow cats, Corsa exhaust, Whisper air induction, K&N filter, SLP smooth bellows, Hypertech 160o thermostat, FAST fuel injectors, MSD coils/wires, NGK plugs, CCW wheels, Bridgestone Portenza tires - 1500 miles, Brembo front brakes, rebuilt rear brakes w/ SS lines, Brembo cross drilled rotors, Koni adjustable front struts, AGX adjustable rear shocks, BMR front coils, Strut tower brace, Spohn upper/lower tubular A-arms, BMR lower control arm/tunnel brace/front and rear sway bars/adjustable pan rod/Torque arm, UMI 3 point subframe connectors, Soundproofing in entire car
Attached Thumbnails WTB 98-02 TA (pref WS6) or Camaro (manual) PLEASE READ-m.jpg  
Old 02-24-2014, 10:48 PM
Teching In

Default I'm in love...now what?

Originally Posted by mdlanders
See my post on Craigslist for 2001 Trans Am WS6.MGW short throw shifter, shift skip module, Kooks headers w/Magnaflow cats, Corsa exhaust, Whisper air induction, K&N filter, SLP smooth bellows, Hypertech 160o thermostat, FAST fuel injectors, MSD coils/wires, NGK plugs, CCW wheels, Bridgestone Portenza tires - 1500 miles, Brembo front brakes, rebuilt rear brakes w/ SS lines, Brembo cross drilled rotors, Koni adjustable front struts, AGX adjustable rear shocks, BMR front coils, Strut tower brace, Spohn upper/lower tubular A-arms, BMR lower control arm/tunnel brace/front and rear sway bars/adjustable pan rod/Torque arm, UMI 3 point subframe connectors, Soundproofing in entire car

Saw it! Love it!. however, sitting at a little over twice my budget...Oh how i was hoping... thanks buddy
Old 02-25-2014, 10:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mdlanders

What is the price/ad for this car?
Old 02-25-2014, 01:16 PM
Staging Lane

Check my posting for my '98 WS6 I have for sale.

Quick Reply: WTB 98-02 TA (pref WS6) or Camaro (manual) PLEASE READ