Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2004 gto harness questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 10:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 gto harness questions

Im new to this forum, and new to the LS swap. I am putting a 2004 GTO ls1 and 4l60e into a 1967 c10. I got the motor, trans, computer, and harness out of the donor car. I have the motor and trans mounted in the frame, fuel is plumbed and I have had the motor running numerous times. The question I have is that I have a couple extra wires left after deleting everything I had pinouts for.
There is 3 wires in the C206 body connector that Im not sure about if I need them or if I can delete.
-brown/blue
-grey
-light green
are these needed?
second question do I need the grey/blue wire which I think is the PNP switch? the lokar shifter im using has a built in park/neutral switch.
third question? what wire do I need to go to brake switch for the torque convertor clutch?

any help is much appreciated
Old 02-20-2014, 12:57 AM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by wkndhtrdshop
... I am putting a 2004 GTO ls1 and 4lI have a couple extra wires left after deleting everything I had pinouts for.
There is 3 wires in the C206 body connector that Im not sure about if I need them or if I can delete.
-brown/blue
-grey
-light green
are these needed?
second question do I need the grey/blue wire which I think is the PNP switch? the lokar shifter im using has a built in park/neutral switch.
third question? what wire do I need to go to brake switch for the torque convertor clutch?

any help is much appreciated
This thread should help.

Post #11 addresses the C206 connector.

Tipsy

Quick Reply: 2004 gto harness questions