Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy from Kansas

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 07:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from Kansas

Hey guys and gals, my name is Clay and i'm from Overland park KS, now living in Pittsburg KS attending Pitt state university for automotive major. I drive a 1995 camaro z28 ive been building for a few years now. I built the bottom end last winter, did some head work to achieve some compression and much more oh and its huffing giggly juice. I just swapped a th350 in it this summer i built from scratch with a 4k stall. Im mainly setting up the car to run 1/4. Ive pretty much been through the whole car a few times. just this winter i started messing with the suspension, boxing in control arms, reinforcing torque, racing struts and shocks blah blah the whole works. Im currently swapping to carb since i cant get the damn thing tuned the way i want it and im just looking for the simplicity of having a carb setup. Looking to run low low 12s on the motor and low 11s on the bottle this season. I do all my own work, fabrication, most machining. I dont have a ton of money so i usually have to build everything myself, so far its working out. Hope to find some good information on here! thanks guys!

Quick Reply: New guy from Kansas