Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Fast 92

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 01:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Fast 92

I Know that in the past some people have had issues with using the fast intakes on boosted setups, but I was wondering if anyone has recently placed the NEW FAST 92mm intakes on their boosted rides. And if so are you satisfied with the gains from the intake, has the intake held together under boost, how much boost are you pushing through the intake? I'm gonna switch out the intake on my TA this spring and I know the LS6 is plenty good for what I want/need, but I might be able to get a FAST 92 at a fairly good deal and I'm thinking hard at buying it.

Thanks, Jason
Old 02-28-2014, 07:37 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

I have never had a problem with the FAST 92 intakes when used under 18 psi of boost. I've seen very good power increases when swapping out an LS2 intake for a FAST 92, much higher than I would of thought possible. The gains over an LS6 intake wouldn't be nearly as much. I have come across some aging LS6 intakes that are starting to crack under boost, plastic doesn't hold up forever. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 02-28-2014, 08:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I sold my ported FAST 92MM to help with the cost of my D1 setup and i'm going with my old LS6 with a adapter to run a 92mm Thorttle Body. I'm going to be running around 15lbs. it's just up to you plus I didn't want to take a chance to ruin a good intake.

Quick Reply: Fast 92