Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FEELER! 99 Firebird "Kinda" Roller

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 10:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FEELER! 99 Firebird "Kinda" Roller

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $3000
Mileage: 105000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: White
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

So this is just a feeler cuz I am not sure what I want to do with her but if it sells it sells. A little back story this car was a V6 swapped to the V8. I ran it with the stock motor for about a year before all of the updates. All of the mods are NEW. I just don't have the time and money to finish. The rear seats have been taken out of it also. One thing it will not come with is the tranny and that is a long story in its self.

This car is a project that just needs to be finished by someone who has time and a couple bucks in their pocket.

List of what it has:

-LS1 motor
-Built Heads 2.02 Intake 1.575 exhaust valves, steel dual springs, port and polished (may need to build another set of heads for it due the power steering pump bolt stripped out the head but the valves and springs are brand new)
-Comp Cam Trunion Kit
-Torquer V2 114 LSA
-MSD wires
-NGK plugs
-C5 deep dish rims 17X9.5 fronts and 18X9.5 rears wrapped in brand new no miles Hankook tires
-Long tube headers (not sure on brand)
-Magnaflow muffler

If you are interested HMU or if you have any other questions about it ask away. The price can be negotiable.

Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails FEELER! 99 Firebird "Kinda" Roller-image.jpeg   FEELER! 99 Firebird "Kinda" Roller-sany0340.jpg   FEELER! 99 Firebird "Kinda" Roller-photo1.jpg   FEELER! 99 Firebird "Kinda" Roller-img_0511.jpg  
Old 03-09-2014, 01:47 PM
Teching In

interested if you still have the car and maybe a few more details on how far it is from running??minus tranny as I work at trans shop..thanks
Old 03-10-2014, 11:58 PM
Teching In

and...

Quick Reply: FEELER! 99 Firebird "Kinda" Roller