Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2007 2wd trailblazer SS WTT/WTS Texas

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2007 2wd trailblazer SS WTT/WTS Texas

Year: 2007
Make: Chevrolet
Model: TrailBlazer
Price: $19500
Mileage: 110000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I have a 2007 Trailblazer SS 2wd with cloth, sunroof, it currently has just under 110,000 miles and about 20k since all the mods. I'll start off with the bads, the rear valance is missing I took a trip to south Texas and it blew off on the highway somewhere, the paint is not horrible but it has some blemishes here and there but I think it's in good shape for 110k miles. The mods are, custom grind cam 227/230 on a 111 LSA, LS7 lifters, high volume oil pump, TEA stage2 heads, new timing chain and tensioner, all new gaskets and headbolts, FAST 102 LSXRT intake, custom finder well cold air intake, 3400 stall, catch can. It's lowered with the bags out back and the tbssowners kit up front. It has drilled and slotted rotors on all 4 corners with only about 3,000 miles in them and pads. The headlights have been cut open and the grey plastic painted black with clear corner lens installed, it has aftermarket smoked led taillights and third break light. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff. I'm looking to sell right out or trade plus $8500 cash ($8500 is the payoff). I'm interested in a lot of trades but 0 junk. The main thing I'm looking for is a 02+ single cab, short bed, 4wd, 5.3 or 6.0, auto, gmc or chevy as long as it's cat eye body style, really other than that anything LSx powered, lots of things fast or cool may perk my interest. Just let me know what you got worst I can do is say no, or laugh at you. I prefer text due to working out of town and having iffy signal. Text/call any time 817-565-75nine4 if I don't answer leave a voicemail and I'll get back with you. I can text videos if needed.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Won't let me upload pics, but I can text or email videos and or pics.

Quick Reply: 2007 2wd trailblazer SS WTT/WTS Texas