Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Port Match Intake to Zex Plate???

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 10:53 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Port Match Intake to Zex Plate???

Hey guys hope you can guide me into the right direction, I was running this zex plate with a victor jr on my old setup, honestly never saw if it was this way with the victor jr, but now that I have the super victor this is what I have... (PICS) should I port match the intake to the zex plate, I ask because my plans are to change to the Nitrous Outlet Stinger plate later on, but what if the ID its smaller on the stinger plate.

Old 03-08-2014, 12:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure you can find the ID of the Stinger someplace, weather from Dave directly or on the forums. I would make sure of that before moving forward which ever you decide to do.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:15 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by My6speedZ
I'm sure you can find the ID of the Stinger someplace, weather from Dave directly or on the forums. I would make sure of that before moving forward which ever you decide to do.
Thanks for the respond, maybe they will chim in this week...
Old 03-11-2014, 08:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I tried finding those specs for you man but I couldn't turn them up anywhere.

I guess it really would not matter if the opening of the intake is larger than the the opening of the nitrous plate. Ideally they would match up perfectly but if the lower portion is larger that is not going to choke like if the lower one was smaller than plate as it is now. I would open it up now, and then put the stinger on later and not worry about it.

As long as both plates use the same gaskets I don't see a problem, from a purely theoretical point of view. Having a Zex kit myself you never know what wacky **** they did when designing it
Old 03-11-2014, 10:21 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by My6speedZ
I tried finding those specs for you man but I couldn't turn them up anywhere.

I guess it really would not matter if the opening of the intake is larger than the the opening of the nitrous plate. Ideally they would match up perfectly but if the lower portion is larger that is not going to choke like if the lower one was smaller than plate as it is now. I would open it up now, and then put the stinger on later and not worry about it.

As long as both plates use the same gaskets I don't see a problem, from a purely theoretical point of view. Having a Zex kit myself you never know what wacky **** they did when designing it
Thanks for your time buddy, and makes sense what your saying, I'll probably get the air dremel and bits and see how it goes... Thanks again

Quick Reply: Port Match Intake to Zex Plate???