Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

regulator

Old 03-10-2014, 06:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default regulator

This should be fairly simple and probably not important to some but I have a question about the 2 fuel pressure regulators I have... first off I have a forged 370 with AFR's, LS6 intake and a F1C Procharger and meth. I bought the car mid summer last year and I am not crazy about the magnafuel AFPR for a couple different reasons, 1 being it is bulky and has to be moved from where previous owner mounted on passenger side because I am installing a Holley Dominator and the AFPR has to be on driver side to meet up with the Holley harness and room being a issue and the color issue on top of that erks me... would I be down grading going with the aeromotive regulator part #13105 that is compact design and easy on the eyes versus the magnafuel M-2493..
Thanks for looking..
Old 03-10-2014, 11:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The MagnaFuel will flow more at the end of the day, also you can powdercoat the MagnaFuel regulator. The Aeromotive on also only has -6AN ports all the way around, which aren't the biggest for a boosted setup.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Teching In

I appreciate the feedback DEFYANT!!! so now I have a brand new aeromotive regulator for sale.. smh
Old 03-11-2014, 01:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How much fuel pump do you have? If the aeromotive is after the rails, it'll work fine for most pumps. The -6 AN might be small but its only needed to flow fuel back to the tank that you aren't using. -6 AN flows 1200+ HP worth of fuel.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: regulator