Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Monster Twin Installed!!

Old 03-10-2014, 07:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monster Twin Installed!!

I haven't posted in a while, but I just want to let you guys know how impressed I am with this Monster twin disc clutch package so far. I just finished the install today which came with new steel flywheel, twin disc pressure plates, new slave cylinder, pilot bearing, and bleeder line. Glad to see everything was high quality and made in the US. Great looking package and very responsive and helpful customer service. No matter what time it was, they emailed me back and answered all my questions.

Anyways, I only have 20 miles so far on the new clutch, but right off the bat I love this thing. Had perfect engagement and disengagement with no shims because it is tested specifically for the car it will.be installed in, which is great for piece of mind. Clutch feels like stock and has absolutely no chatter or issues. I had a single ram hd clutch in the last few years and it doesn't even come close to comparing to this clutch already. I have faith I will continue to have a good experience and can't wait until it is broken in to put it to the real test!

Awesome product from an awesome company. Highly recommended!
Old 03-10-2014, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been thinking about picking up one of this clutches, but my ls7 clutch has less then 15k miles on it. But I do want a lighter clutch so I can shift faster.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:46 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Woot!!!

Glad to hear you're loving it! These are our new street twins that are just an outstanding piece!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Monster Twin Installed!!