Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Camaro SS - $7000 (Savannah, GA)

Old 03-11-2014, 07:50 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro SS - $7000 (Savannah, GA)

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $7000
Mileage: 131900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Red
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2000 SS Camaro 131XXX Miles for sale. Automatic, leather, power windows, power seat, power locks, t-top (don't leak) & cruise control.

VIN: 2G1FP22GXY2100136

The good: The car runs strong. I've got 12.9X time slips in crappy weather with no weight reductions and a full tank of gas. With the extras it ought to run for real.

Maintenance Stuff: Brand new Optima Redtop in it, rear shocks and all four sets of brakes only have a few thousand miles on them. Water pump and Radiator were replaced a year ago. Front tires only have a few thousand miles on them and the rear tires are brand new.

Performance & Cosmetic Stuff: Diablo Sport Tune (Tuner Included), Pace Setter Long Tube Headers, Texas Speed Rumbler-X with Dynomax Bullets. Tubular Rear Lower Control Arms with Relocation Brackets and Tubular Panhard Bar. Additional Transmission Cooler and Temperature Gauge. SLP Flo PAC induction, ported throttle body, SLP Fan control switch, Tubular Strut Tower Brace. JVC Stereo with AUX port and 10' Stealth Mount Sub and Amp. 20ish % tint on the side windows and hatch.

The Bad: Needs Paint. A friend and I tried to paint it and it orange peeled. It needs to be sanded and buffed at least, but could easily be re-sanded and painted again. The seats and dash show the same wear that any 4th Generation F-Body in sunny environments do.

The Extra: 17x11 Rear Wheels with 315/35ZR17 Nitto Drag Radials (50% Tread). 3.73 Gear Setup. Ported and Milled GM 241 Casting Heads w/ .650" lift springs. 36# Ford Injectors, TSP MS3 Cam, TCI Super Street Fighter 3500 Stall Convertor, Weld-in Subframe Connectors. LS6 Intake.

All extras are included with the car as well as a second set of keys. It's been a project that I haven't gotten around to for too long. KBB says $6,000 in fair condition. The car is great except the paint. I want $8,000 due to all the extras but I'll meet in the middle for cash $7000. Clear Title is in my hand.

Email me at woody8357@yahoo.com if interested.

Old 03-14-2014, 05:57 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump with an OBO

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2000 Camaro SS - $7000 (Savannah, GA)