Need to work on your racing skills?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 02:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need to work on your racing skills?

Original link.....http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/vgm/4362476378.html

I built this out of pvc pipe back in December and used it for a couple of months and I have other prohe ts that I need to be working on. It has a full G27 steering wheel kit and has a very good condition 2000 leather mustang seat on it. I spent well over 400 on the steering wheel and materials and its held up amazingly. I am 6'3" 210 lbs and it doesnt move while driving. I have not had a chance to finish painting it yet because its been to cold outside and apartments frown apon painting on balconies for some reason. The chair is not bolted down to the frame so I can move it easier when I need it out of way. These steering wheels go for about 300 new and play seats can run 500 or more so 340 is a pretty dang good deal for both. Would be great for a kids room or a man cave and you could put a racing chair on it you wanted. If interested shoot me an email and I will get in touch with. I just dont want scammers calling me. Unfortunately I do not have a truck so it will have to be picked up. It was hard enough getting the materials home apart in my corolla. Haha.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Go to sleep old timer

Quick Reply: Need to work on your racing skills?