Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous oxide build questions. Injectors,pump,shots

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nitrous oxide build questions. Injectors,pump,shots

Starting on my nitrouse build today and what I have now is a monster clutch that will hold 700tq and a fresh off the Machine ls3 bare block .10 over bore.(4.070)
I'm still not sure what CR pistons to go with or rods to use but my gaol is to make this engine a 416-417 ci monster. 500hp n/a and 650 on N20 to the wheels is what I would love to get out of the motor when everything is done. 93 pump gas will be used.

Questions

With forged pistons and rods, how much N20 can the block take before damaging the rings ect. I expect to spray 3 times a week on average. (.10 over bored) 200 shot sounds fun

What size pump and injectors would you recommend?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

The 2300lbs car it will be in

Old 03-13-2014, 05:14 PM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Thats a sweet build you've got there! To answer some of your questions:
The block can handle a lot more than you're going to throw at it(You're building a forged bottom end right?).
What fuel system is in the car now?
If using a wet system you wont need to run any bigger injectors than you need to run the motor. The fuel pump will be a different story. Are you running the factory fuel tank?
Old 03-13-2014, 05:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you and Yes sir, forged bottom end. As of now it's sitting with half a tank of e85 from my old setup, it has a dual pump hanger with 2 340 pumps on it. -8 feed line and -6 return. From what I've been researching on ls1tech, i won't need a whole lot of fuel for this motor setup. Yes I'm running the factory fuel tank. Wow I see a lot of stuff I can use on your website Brandon.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:34 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Are you going to stay on E85? Either way I think you've got plenty of fuel system to support 700RWHP. If you have questions on any of the items we offer feel free to ask!

Quick Reply: Nitrous oxide build questions. Injectors,pump,shots