Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: F-Body ATI Damper Stock Size

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 02:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: F-Body ATI Damper Stock Size

Category: Accessories
Price: $310
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I am selling my ATI Damper i bought about a year ago, it probably has 400 miles on it. The hub part number is 916031, i bought this directly from ATI, and its stock size, so no need to change belts or any of that..i paid 450 + shipping...
I got it from ATI just to make sure of the fitment. This does not have the A/C option.

$330 SHIPPED + paypal fees
Attached Thumbnails FS: F-Body ATI Damper Stock Size-ati.jpg  
Old 04-02-2014, 07:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

There are several dampers that use that hub #. The damper i was informed to use stock size w/o a/c is 917302 which summit lists at $387 new and free shipping since its over $100. I can also use a friends racers discount to save a little more. Not trying to be "that guy" but if you are willing to make a deal then im interested b/c im going to need one
Old 04-02-2014, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by miller456
There are several dampers that use that hub #. The damper i was informed to use stock size w/o a/c is 917302 which summit lists at $387 new and free shipping since its over $100. I can also use a friends racers discount to save a little more. Not trying to be "that guy" but if you are willing to make a deal then im interested b/c im going to need one
Looks like you should look into that.. I just bought this last summer from ati and it was 450, not sure what the difference is, but I know what I paid.. And you can call ati and I'll give you all the numbers and you will be paying 450 through them. I called to double check what I have.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Why not just post ur damper part number if I'm wrong then? The hub number isn't doing anyone any good
Old 04-03-2014, 12:31 PM
On The Tree

Why are you trolling my thread? Go buy that one for 387 if that's exactly what you want. I don't understand? If you want to buy it, I'll give you it with my 450 dollar receipt, deal?
Old 04-03-2014, 01:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man i'm not trying to troll your thread, we are both long time members and have great feedback. I was interested in the damper and also wanting to make compare what i was told was the correct damper compared to what you apparently have. Which is also why ive asked you to post up the damper number instead of a hub number that is generic for about 6 different dampers. The part number i posted is listed as stock size w/o a/c. Now its obvious your not going to lower the price b/c you over paid directly from ATI, unless of course im wrong and have the incorrect damper part number, which is why im asking for your help is all. If not thats fine, and sorry to of bothered you.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by miller456
Man i'm not trying to troll your thread, we are both long time members and have great feedback. I was interested in the damper and also wanting to make compare what i was told was the correct damper compared to what you apparently have. Which is also why ive asked you to post up the damper number instead of a hub number that is generic for about 6 different dampers. The part number i posted is listed as stock size w/o a/c. Now its obvious your not going to lower the price b/c you over paid directly from ATI, unless of course im wrong and have the incorrect damper part number, which is why im asking for your help is all. If not thats fine, and sorry to of bothered you.
I overpaid, because I wanted it directly through the company, I called jegs and summit and they didn't know a damn thing. 300 is still cheaper than 387, and I got exactly what I needed and what every fbody wants that wants a stock size damper.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:18 PM
TECH Resident

Please pm me your paypal info
Old 04-03-2014, 01:53 PM
TECH Resident

Thanks again, $240 shipped was a bargain!

Quick Reply: FS: F-Body ATI Damper Stock Size