Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

LS Swap. no spark, DBW issue. fuel pump wont turn off

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2014, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS Swap. no spark, DBW issue. fuel pump wont turn off

hey there guys, 2009 impala SS 5.3L LS4 into a long travel dune buggy.

harness was shipped to us with the motor. harness was done up to stand alone outside the car by outside company. over two years ago when project was started. the owner no longer has contacts with the company who did the harness for us, it was supposed to be plug and play...

thanks to a member FieroGuru i got the wiring for Fuel Pump. hooked it up exactly how it showed... had to add a pin to ECM that was taken out... that was our missing link. the pump now turns on with IGN but will not shut off after pressure buildup.
i hit the end of the fuel rain and it seemed to have a lot of pressure behind it.

drive by wire.

we do not have 5v in either of the two spots we need 5v. the throttle body will not respond to petal. the harness had 7 wires cut off without a plug for the DBW. we seem to matchup the 6 on the petal to all but 1 in that loom. a grey wire remained un needed or so we think at this point.

the engine turns over.

no spark.

what are the series of sensors switches ect... that the LS motors check in order from start to finish so i can check? any tips on what or how i should approach this problem... our deadline seems to have run out. and we are at the end of our time frame. any and all help would be AMAZING. your members have been a huge help! thanks for the hospitality.
Attached Thumbnails LS Swap. no spark, DBW issue. fuel pump wont turn off-img_20140322_151957292.jpg   LS Swap. no spark, DBW issue. fuel pump wont turn off-img_20140322_152244051.jpg  

Quick Reply: LS Swap. no spark, DBW issue. fuel pump wont turn off