Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Kuwait Mile event.

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2014, 06:06 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Kuwait Mile event.

tried an new experience and i enjoyed it, 1/4 mile to check the speed only, with my poor z06 I got first run 186KM/H with a missed shift and second run i got 200KM/H with slipping clutch, wasn't enough to be honest so i think it's time to get more hps.

looking for a soft clutch that can handle 600hp and also a good cam to reach 650 at least.

it was the first time they do a legal race that's why i tried to have fun with the car

my car had an procharge D1SC and Kooks 1-7/8 and meth system.. but I didn't tune it with the meth .. car made 608whp

heres a video of my second run .. the 200KM/H

Old 04-19-2014, 08:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Katech LS9X or R version. Both will give you stock pedal feel, with grip to handle 600+ wheel. Also, the centerforce DYAD would do the same.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:20 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 427zm
Katech LS9X or R version. Both will give you stock pedal feel, with grip to handle 600+ wheel. Also, the centerforce DYAD would do the same.
Just ordered the RPS Street Twin Full Carbon Clutch Kit including flywheel and slave adapter.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You want a cam to make 650 but a clutch to handle 600.

Those damn priorities again.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:13 PM
Teching In

Clutches are rated by torque capacity, not HP. So if the cam lets him rev out another 1000rpm without increasing torque a whole lot, he may not need a stronger clutch.
Old 04-24-2014, 12:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ZeOhhSix
Just ordered the RPS Street Twin Full Carbon Clutch Kit including flywheel and slave adapter.
BINGO, Nice Choice!!

I got the same clutch with the LW Flywheel, what a difference, I can't wait to get the motor on spray now!!!!
Old 05-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
You want a cam to make 650 but a clutch to handle 600.

Those damn priorities again.
Yo if you read my replay that before your post you'll find me saying " I already ordered RPS" wasn't saying I wanna reach the 650 and at the same time looking for a clutch that handle 600.

my upcoming stuff now are H/C also some coolant radiator, fans and T-stat , suspensions with sway bars.

So I'm not looking to stay in the 600HP cause it's really boring lets see if the 700hp can make me happy or I'll throw all those stuff and get my self a 1500HP project cause that's will be the end of dreams an F1X with 150 shot should be enough with great built of 434 everyone had dream but less those who can see it in a real life.

don't worry again I know what I'm doing just wanna get some suggestions from "great men" as usual remember kids are not allowed to play with my threads, you can play at the backyard or in the park.

Sorry you took more time than you deserve had to go.

Originally Posted by stockz
BINGO, Nice Choice!!

I got the same clutch with the LW Flywheel, what a difference, I can't wait to get the motor on spray now!!!!

thanks still waiting for the parts to be shipped maybe next friday I'll receive them and start working on the car so I can finish it on monday and tune it at the same day what I'm gonna ask you is this clutch need to be trained, I am not sure what you guys call it " by driving the car smoothly for around 1 to 1500 Mile before hitting it? cause as I remember I got an monster and it dies at the same day I installed it. cause I was driving as grandpa
Old 05-06-2014, 10:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Yo if you read my replay that before your post you'll find me saying " I already ordered RPS" wasn't saying I wanna reach the 650 and at the same time looking for a clutch that handle 600.

my upcoming stuff now are H/C also some coolant radiator, fans and T-stat , suspensions with sway bars.

So I'm not looking to stay in the 600HP cause it's really boring lets see if the 700hp can make me happy or I'll throw all those stuff and get my self a 1500HP project cause that's will be the end of dreams an F1X with 150 shot should be enough with great built of 434 everyone had dream but less those who can see it in a real life.

don't worry again I know what I'm doing just wanna get some suggestions from "great men" as usual remember kids are not allowed to play with my threads, you can play at the backyard or in the park.

Sorry you took more time than you deserve had to go.

Awe, did I strike a nerve?

You seem to like dudes and ***** a little too much. Just sayin...

And for the record, I read all of the post here,..I just picked one. Looks to me like I chose wisely.

"looking for a soft clutch that can handle 600hp and also a good cam to reach 650 at least." <<---is what you "said".

Fish on.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech

Awe, did I strike a nerve?

You seem to like dudes and ***** a little too much. Just sayin...

And for the record, I read all of the post here,..I just picked one. Looks to me like I chose wisely.

"looking for a soft clutch that can handle 600hp and also a good cam to reach 650 at least." <<---is what you "said".

Fish on.
NAAH!!! not at all, yeah If you love to stick on them I'll gave you a chance,

what I mean a clutch that will handle the 600 and a good cam to go up to 650 not by saying handle means the maximum range. we're not in school to explain to you step by step WAKEUP!!!
Old 05-06-2014, 03:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

NAAH!!! not at all, yeah If you love to stick on them I'll gave you a chance,

what I mean a clutch that will handle the 600 and a good cam to go up to 650 not by saying handle means the maximum range. we're not in school to explain to you step by step WAKEUP!!!

So,..you don't like man dick,...but, you're willing to give a man, with a dick, the opportunity,...that is, if HE loves to "stick on them"...you're willing to let him/them have a chance? If they love to?

And your not gay?

You must be a really nice guy to do that for someone.

i know what you're saying but, not really saying about the clutch cam thing. But, I really don't understand. However, I like the mystery of our conversation.

(ps-only joking dude,...try not and get all serious or upset about this. I wouldn't wanna ruin your day.)

Last edited by V-seriesTech; 05-06-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Kuwait Mile event.