Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Member from Bama

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 07:12 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New Member from Bama

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi to everyone. My name is Carl Smith and I currently reside in The Tennessee Valley and I work on Redstone Arsenal.

I've been a lurker for many years, not sure what took me so long to join. I guess you could chalk it up to life and just being extremely busy....

I currently own a 1969 RS Camaro that I am doing a full rotisserie restoration on. It is a Factory X-11 car, Hugger Orange, Black Vinyl Top, Black Stripes with the Orange Houndstooth Interior.

I also own a 2002 SS Camaro that I purchased from the original owner. It currently has 20K miles on it and is equipped with the following options from SLP: CME (345HP Center Mount Exhaust), Bilstein Ultra Performance Suspension, Auburn High Torque Diff, and SS Grille. From the Factory it is Navy Blue Metallic, 6-Speed, T-Tops, Ebony Leather, and the 12-Disc Changer. Other than that, it is completely original and bone stock.

I just sold my 1967 RS/SS Camaro, known as "Jade" to a gentleman in Houston. I did a complete Frame-Up restoration on her and went with a more Pro-Touring look. Jade completed 3 Hot Rod Power Tours, to include 2 Long Hauls, from start to finish.

Anyways, I look forward to gaining more knowledge, especially on my 2002 Camaro.

Quick Reply: New Member from Bama