Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: *EVERYTHING SOLD* ATI pin kit, Timing chain damper, ARP head tap, Cam lock plate

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 08:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: *EVERYTHING SOLD* ATI pin kit, Timing chain damper, ARP head tap, Cam lock plate

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $0
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

UPDATE: EVERYTHING'S BEEN SOLD. THANKS
I have a few things left over from my heads & cam install. Everything is in Long Beach, CA if you want to pick up. I take Paypal.

I have an LS2 timing chain damper that's been modified to fit the LS1. I got it off ebay, you can read about it here: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-t...s6-blocks.html. This is new, never installed. $30 + shipping from 90815

SOLD I have an ATI crank pin kit. I bought this new and it's only been used once. I used the pins that come with the kit but you can buy new ones from ATI for just a few dollar. This kit is part number 918993-1 and sells for $139 new at Summit Racing. Most people use 918993 which goes for $124 at Summit. The difference is the fixture in this kit is designed to slide over the key in the crank that drives the oil pump so the pin is located in the right position to align the timing marks on the balancer when an LS1 is used with a distributor ignition. I got this version cause I read some where that the pin would end up in line with the oil pump key, thus allowing you to slide the oil pump over the pin. In reality, the pin ends up off set from the oil pump key. This doesn't really matter at all (with the 918993 kit the pin isn't lined up with the oil key either), it just means you have to pull the oil pump when drilling with this fixture. $95 + shipping from 90815.

SOLD This is the ARP thread chaser for the ls1 head bolt holes. I installed ARP head studs and I found that the studs were really hard to screw into the block even after cleaning the holes using an old head bolt with a groove cut in it like most do. After using this the new studs went in much more smoothly. It's only been used for the one install. Note, the head bolts are an odd size and you won't find a tap to fit them anywhere. This goes for $57 new at Summit. $40 + shipping from 90815

SOLD Finally I have a Comp Cams cam lock plate. This physically locks the cam bolts in place so they can't back out. I ended up using an adjustable timing set that wasn't compatible with this. This is $12 at Summit. $7 and I'll cover the shipping.

Last edited by mathia; 04-30-2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Parts sold
Old 04-30-2014, 01:44 AM
Teching In

Only the LS1 timing chain damper is still available.
Old 04-30-2014, 02:06 AM
On The Tree

I will buy dampener!!!!!!!!
Paypal Ready
Old 04-30-2014, 03:07 PM
Teching In

Payment received. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Brief Encounter
I will buy dampener!!!!!!!!
Paypal Ready

Quick Reply: FS: *EVERYTHING SOLD* ATI pin kit, Timing chain damper, ARP head tap, Cam lock plate