Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Greetings for the 804

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings for the 804

hey folks figured id say hello and introduce myself again with this being not my first time on ls1tech. tried recalling my old username but no luck probablly got deleted since its been awhile. im jason and im from the 804. i dropped out of the scene several years back after wrecking my 02 camaro ss and having been called up for a deployment. mods on the camaro were mti clear lid headers full exhaust vrx3 cam and tune. numbers were around 400hp. a few pics

ive also tried my hand in the import scene for a bit building a 89 240sx ka-t from the ground up which ended up giving me just under 350hp and almost just as much torque but did not feel the void left by the camaro.

with that being said ive decided to drop a lsx motor into my 02 is300 my plan is to once again reach the 400hp mark this time in a sedan. before i get questioned on the choice of motor let me say i was able to pick up a 4.8l for nearly nothing, this is y im not going with a 5.3 5.7 or 6.0 for that matter. ill be using dedicatted motorsports swap kit along with a cam and a set of heads neither of which ive quite decided on yet. I also plan on raising the compression up to 11:1.

anywho i look forward to talking to everyone and im always open to advice.

Quick Reply: Greetings for the 804