Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello, I'm new here and need a little help please

Old 05-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello, I'm new here and need a little help please

Moderators please move and place my first post appropriately in case its in the wrong location and topic grouping. TIA!

Hello everybody! I signed up because I have been reading and gaining much needed info for a few years now from you folks and thought I would ask for some more advice directly. Thank you everybody for where you have gotten me so far...

I have been gathering up a host of parts to do an engine build and I am at a point of needing advice on where to find a quality and detail oriented engine assembly firm near my location. I spent a small fortune on LS engine parts and can't seem to find anyone locally within 50 miles that can handle some of the rather simple assembly requests I have on my engine build. < I already bought an LS tool kit and a Goodson reluctor install tool because no one I have talked to seems to own these devices
So I am expanding my search to the entire Northern & Central Valley California area. I am hoping some of your members can help me out and drop some house names for me to talk to about this right away.
Thanks to all in advance and I hope my first post is in the right place and appropriate...

Design goals:
A reliable mild performance build using best possible GM parts spanning all generation's and LS versions coupled with proper aftermarket upgrades for long life and reliable NO piston slap & lifter noise or other beta engine issues from GM. To go into a 2000 year model vehicle. I know I am asking for too much right? LOL LOL LOL
Old 05-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Teching In

bump! anyone?
Old 05-05-2014, 09:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Welcome! I can't speak for Californian engine builders, but you might have more luck posting here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-members-59/

Try that and I'm sure someone in there would be able to help. Good luck!
Old 05-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Macs98Z
Welcome! I can't speak for Californian engine builders, but you might have more luck posting here: https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-members-59/

Try that and I'm sure someone in there would be able to help. Good luck!
Thanks will do...
Old 05-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Teching In

Welcome fellow Californian lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hello, I'm new here and need a little help please