LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Has anyone heard from Solomon?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2014, 11:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone heard from Solomon?

Has anyone heard from Solomon at lt1pcmtuning.com? I use him for my tunes on my car and he hasn't sent me a tune in close to a month. I think the last time I heard from him was on the 7th, and it took him a week to respond before that also.
Old 05-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Teching In

I have been waiting for my tune for two and a half weeks at this point. I sent him an email last week to confirm he had gotten my datalog, he responded saying yes but he had alot of catching up to do.

my previous experiences with him had very quick turn around times, usually had my new tune within a couple days of sending him a file. I assume he had a vacation or personal issue that caused him to fall behind, that or the fact that fewer and fewer people are willing to tune our LT's is giving him more business than he can handle.

Either way in the past he's provided me with great service and most people don't want to or know how to deal with my 93, so Im stuck waiting...I really need to learn how to tune it myself.
Old 05-14-2014, 01:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Wow I just posted in another thread about this. i hope he is still tuning.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:28 PM

Wow. I just got an email from him today. I had been using AOL and had sent him an email through Gmail explaining to him that I think my AOL account has not been sending emails properly. He said he hasn't been receiving my emails. I resent everything through Gmail. Are you guys also using AOL?
Old 05-14-2014, 06:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

He just got back to me today. I use yahoo.
Old 05-14-2014, 07:03 PM

Well, hopefully we'll get our tunes tomorrow.
Old 05-14-2014, 08:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol. AOL has been blocking e-mails from Financial Advisors to their Clients at my job... its funny. AOL is the worst.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:29 AM

Got the new tune this morning. He told me my data logs look a lot like the old ones I sent him. He told me he already sent me a tune but it didn't go through apparently. He sent it to me again.

I compared the new tune file name to the old one and the new file name has a 6 instead of a 5 like the old one. I doubt that he would have randomly changed the file name on the same file, so this is probably the new one.

Me and him get very confused with this stupid email stuff. I don't know if it's AOL or whatever email thing he uses.

I'm going to load it into tuner pro and compare the differences. Then I'll know for sure.

Well I'm happy now!

Quick Reply: Has anyone heard from Solomon?