Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2010 GTI 4 Door DSG

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2014, 11:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 GTI 4 Door DSG

Year: 2010
Make: Volkswagen
Model: GTI
Price: $17500
Mileage: 65000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: Gray
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Hey everyone

I'm selling my 2010 GTI because I had some personal things come up and I need lower car payments. It's a carbon steel grey metallic 4 door with the DSG. It has 64000 miles on it, and I have been very meticulous about the maintenance done on it. The oil is changed every 6000 miles, and the last oil change was done at 62000 miles. The car is completely stock. The car has an extended warranty for 10 years/ 120k miles for the fuel injectors and the intake manifold. I bought the car with 37k miles on it in February 2013. About 80% of the miles I put on it are highway miles. I'm asking $16K

What has been done to the car maintenance wise:
-New wiper blades at 38k (front)
-DSG fluid and filter change at 46k miles
-New intake manifold at 42k miles (under warranty)
-New air filter and cabin air filter at 46k
-Full alignment at 50k
-New spark plugs and ignition coils at 60k miles
-New catalytic converter at 61k (under warranty)
-The car was driven over a pothole on the highway at night in bad weather, which blew the front right tire and possibly damage the front right shock. There was no damage to the rim, and the shock was replaced and I had an alignment performed afterwards.
-New rear wiper blade at 63k

Only thing the car will need in the near future are tires.

The only issues with the car are a couple of cosmetic things:
-The right front rim has some "moderate" curb rash
-dent in lower front right side skirt (not from pothole incident)
-driver side door handle trim paint (interior) is peeling

Other than that its very clean for the mileage, I do my best to keep my cars clean and well maintained. I wash the car as often as possible, waxing it every few months, and I clean and condition the leather every few weeks. The car runs great and I hate to see it go, it's a very fun car to drive and I will miss it. That being said I'm sure someone else will enjoy it. It was a certified preowned car when I bought it. Car recently (last week) had a safety and emissions inspection done and everything checked out good.

If you have any questions you can shoot me a PM and I will respond as soon as I can. Also I will upload pictures tomorrow after I wash it (it's pollen season so right now its really dusty). The car is located in Goldsboro NC.

Pictures at the following link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123219492@N04/

Thanks for looking.

Quick Reply: 2010 GTI 4 Door DSG