Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 07:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension

Year: 2000
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $3000
Mileage: 140000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WI
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Have a 2000 Camaro SS roller, no trans or engine. Car was originally M6 car. Not an urgent sale, but does need to go.

Bought the car roughly one year ago with a clear title, All i have done is stripped the interior to get ready to have a cage put in. Plan was to build a monster drag car, as always, plans change, and i have no where to store the car currently so it needs to go.

Stripped interior, ready for a cage.

Seats were in typical shape with tears on the bolsters, rest of interior was in very good shape. Dash pad has no cracks, and was not damaged on removal.

Moser 12 bolt with 4.10s, freshly repainted and resealed.
Tubular rear control arms and adjustable panhard bar.
UMI torque arm
UMI TH400 torque arm relocation bracket
Brand new Line Lock and ABS Delete
A/M Black Chrome ZR1 reps, 17x11 out rear, stock size out front, comes with decent front tires and average rear tires
Car also has the "coilover" kit front and rear for adjustable ride height. Appears to have ground control springs.
Will come with a harness and pcm for 2000 M6 camaro

Owner before me has about a 1.5 inch hole cut in the tunnel to bleed the clutch.
I removed the HVAC box, do not have a block off plate to include with the sale.
Car also has a/m fenders on front with crappy paint, along with a primed bumper. Will include one OEM fender on top of whats on the car. Rest of body in pretty good shape for mileage, few dings and scratches, but nothing major. Undercoated the car, but prior to undercoat had next to no flaking.

Will include any other camaro parts i find around the garage that I have for the car.

Can also include a TH400 freshly rebuilt with TCI manual valvebody and TCI performance rebuild kit for a bit extra on top of deal if interested.

Located in SE WI, 53150 zip

Asking 3000

Can send more pics upon request.

Call/text/PM 414-828-4three4one
Attached Thumbnails 2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension-image.jpeg   2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension-image_1.jpeg   2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension-image_2.jpeg   2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension-image_3.jpeg   2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension-image_4.jpeg  

2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension-image_5.jpeg   2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension-image_6.jpeg   2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension-image_7.jpeg   2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension-image_8.jpeg   2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension-image_9.jpeg  

Quick Reply: 2000 Camaro SS Roller - 12 bolt, suspension