Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking to build your tired tranny? manual or auto....check these guys out

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 08:33 PM
Launching!

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Looking to build your tired tranny? manual or auto....check these guys out

My 4L60E went down and I scrambled to research a solution to my problem. I ended up with Finish Line Trans (FLT) in Wood Dale Illinois. A tranny is a tranny until you go to FLT. The operation itself look professional, low key with no bells and whistles...simply put the do transmissions.
The guys took the time to educate me on gears, clutches and various set ups. At the end they modified a custom build specific for my set up (horsepower and drive train). I ended up paying a fraction of the price with the same high performance parts. Those guys are so laid-back, you can feel the tranquility, confidence and knowledge in the air and their product.
I brought the tranny in last week Thursday (5/15/2014) and got it back Tuesday afternoon (5/20/2014). This morning I strapped in my purchase into my convert. F-body and my mechanic was amazed at the crisp shifting and strong response to the throttle.
FLT are clearly a group of class act people with excellent people skills and even more impressive knowledge of their craft.
I would recommend them personally to anyone but honestly, those guys don't need me to sell for them. Try them out for yourself and you'll see what I mean; going with ANYONE other than FLT would just be a mistake. They're interested in your happiness more so than your money.
They were the ONLY ones who asked me about my horsepower and future plans for my build and they talked me out of buying a higher level tranny BECAUSE based on what I have, I don't NEED the high of a stage level....Those dudes rock!!! on all levels.
Thanks FLT
Old 05-23-2014, 09:59 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kudos to FLT for a job well done and a happy customer.

Quick Reply: Looking to build your tired tranny? manual or auto....check these guys out