Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

D1SC C6Z06 looking for +1200 on it

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 08:40 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default D1SC C6Z06 looking for +1200 on it

Hello there,

had a friend with D1SC 06 C6Z he just got a heads/cam looking before we installed them he thud that if we can sell the LS7 and get a LSX block instead of and build it for as much as he can boost on his D1 and adding a nitrous shoot on it, I thud it's a nice idea cause it's smilier to my project but there is few things are not the same such as his heads are Mast 285 and he's looking to get an 10-16 Psi on that D1 so he can enjoy this season with it, then he will upgrade to F1X, I find it awesome to build 2 great Z's, give me your recommendations who should build this engine and do you think it's will be good to spray with the D1? any pistons, crank and rods recommendations will be welcomed too.

Best,
Mubarak.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

There are plenty of people sprying on top of a Procharger setup, so as long as you've got a stong bottom end, you'll be fine. Keep in mind the F1X blower is physically larger than the D1SC unit.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:11 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZeOhhSix
do you think it's will be good to spray with the D1? any pistons, crank and rods recommendations will be welcomed too.

LME or KUP 427 LSX
The MAST Heads are Fine.
Custom Cam from Martin @ Tick

Callies Ultra H Beams.
Wiseco Coated Pistons
Callies Dragonslayer
1/2 head studs
ARP bolts
Methanol Injection.

That should hold whatever you throw at it fairly easily.

As far as 1200rwhp the F1-X will do it alone. Plenty of people have sprayed boosted setups with a good tuner on board.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by I8UR4RD
LME or KUP 427 LSX
The MAST Heads are Fine.

Callies Ultra H Beams.
Wiseco Coated Pistons
Callies Dragonslayer
1/2 head studs
ARP bolts
Methanol Injection.

As far as 1200rwhp the F1-X will do it alone. Plenty of people have sprayed boosted setups with a good tuner on board.
I8 has the right idea, but I'd be looking at real big builders of FI stuff, like Billy Briggs, ERL, Steve Morris, or Mark Carlyle. Tell them what you want, and they'll get it done. Right. It won't be inexpensive, but no build like this will be.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:28 AM
Teching In

LME or KUP 427 LSX

You mention two fine engine builders.
Why would you possibly want to throw parts from elsewhere in their engines?
Old 05-25-2014, 09:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 427zm
I8 has the right idea, but I'd be looking at real big builders of FI stuff, like Billy Briggs, ERL, Steve Morris, or Mark Carlyle. Tell them what you want, and they'll get it done. Right. It won't be inexpensive, but no build like this will be.
Even more builders that don't need parts help from outside salesmen.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:35 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Rise of the Phoenix
There are plenty of people sprying on top of a Procharger setup, so as long as you've got a stong bottom end, you'll be fine. Keep in mind the F1X blower is physically larger than the D1SC unit.

yeah have talked to william (H8RMKR) about his setup but he's look safer cause he's running an LS3 which is much better to hold that much of power than the LS7, we know about the F1X the guy thud if we enjoyed this season with the D1 then selling it will offer a good deal on F1X that's why he asked to stay with the D1 for this season.

LME or KUP 427 LSX
The MAST Heads are Fine.

Callies Ultra H Beams.
Wiseco Coated Pistons
Callies Dragonslayer
1/2 head studs
ARP bolts
Methanol Injection.

yeah the man trying to save some money cause his child maybe will come in the next few months that's why he can't buy the F1X for now he chose to get an short block + more boost and nitrous shoot!

will try to contact them if you can get me the contact info's for them.
Old 05-25-2014, 04:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

First, the two he listed are perfectly fine. LME builds LMRs engines, and they run 6.80s. Also Kurt Urban was the first in the 6's along with Billy Briggs, Mark Carlyle's bullet was built by Kurt Urban, but also Kurt doesn't do anything but Dart Billet packages anymore. There are ton of good engine builders out there!

IMHO: BES, LME, BBRE, Steve Morris, ERL, etc. Are all good builders and will do perfectly fine.
Old 05-26-2014, 06:49 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DEFYANT
First, the two he listed are perfectly fine. LME builds LMRs engines, and they run 6.80s. Also Kurt Urban was the first in the 6's along with Billy Briggs, Mark Carlyle's bullet was built by Kurt Urban, but also Kurt doesn't do anything but Dart Billet packages anymore. There are ton of good engine builders out there!

IMHO: BES, LME, BBRE, Steve Morris, ERL, etc. Are all good builders and will do perfectly fine.
will contact them all and see who can offer a good shipping estimate, the one who will get best pricing will have the deal.

Quick Reply: D1SC C6Z06 looking for +1200 on it