Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Junior High Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2005 Cadillac CTS-V

Year: 2005
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS-V
Price: $17995
Mileage: 73000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

005 Cadillac CTS-V For Sale
73k miles
All options (navigation and heated seats) except a sunroof (that is how the original owner ordered it)

New:
Tires (Dunlop - 350 miles ago)
Brakes (500 miles ago)
Water Pump (500 miles ago)
Motor and Transmission Mounts (500 miles ago)

This car needs nothing at all. It is in fantastic shape with all maintenance performed by the dealer for it's entire life. Mobil One oil since day 1. No leaks or issues of any kind. I bought the car from the original owner (an older lady who used it to commute to work) who (like me) always had the car garaged. The car is detailed regularly and has never been in an accident. It is smogged and ready to go.

The car is and has always been factory stock (down the the paper filter). It even still has CAGS. There is no curb rash on the wheels and the only blemishes are a few nicks on the front bumper (it was a highway car for most of it's life) and a small nick on the rear bumper (see the pics). The interior looks like new and has custom "V" emblem floor and trunk mats.

I have a custom made "V" Flag and hat (never worn) that I will throw in if someone from the board buys the car.

Please feel free to call, text or email me with questions.

More pics can be found here - http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4487833481.html

Joe
Attached Thumbnails 2005 Cadillac CTS-V-cimg1400-copy.jpg   2005 Cadillac CTS-V-cimg1377-copy.jpg   2005 Cadillac CTS-V-cimg1380-copy.jpg   2005 Cadillac CTS-V-cimg1391-copy.jpg   2005 Cadillac CTS-V-cimg1392-copy.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V