Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

4.6L PI engine and automatic transmission

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Thumbs up 4.6L PI engine and automatic transmission

Category: Accessories
Price: $1200
Location (State): AR
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I will NOT ship this combo. Sorry. I do not have the resources available for strapping and binding it to a pallet and/or crating the setup for shipment.

I can, however, assist with delivery of up to 100 road miles to bring it closer to you. I will strap it to my trailer or put it into the bed of my Ford pickup. If either of these wont work for you, then please don't ask about buying this unless you are bringing along a cherry picker.

This is ENGINE and TRANSMISSION from a 1999 Ford Mustang GT.

This IS the PI heads and intake according to all the information I have found. Primary item being the intake runners for the PI motor, first runner behind the alternator is coolant crossover, and the second one goes to the drivers side front cylinder (#5). The NON-PI intakes go to the passenger side (#1).

Engine and transmission have 78425 miles on them. Engine runs and car moves under it's own power. No clue as to whether it runs through the gears at this time because I do not have tags and insurance on it to test it out, nor does the car have a radiator in it at present.

I am including the engine, transmission, cold air intake, and wiring harness to the firewall connector in this sale. I do NOT plan to cut anything but the exhaust pipes down under the car near the transmission. This will give your exhaust guy plenty of pipe to connect to for whatever vehicle it's going into.

I have a video on youtube where you can see the mileage on the instrument cluster, and hear the engine. I made a comment in the video of it sounds like it has MAIN RATTLE.. I have not pulled anything off to inspect or investigate anything with this engine and transmission. It has no loud knocking or anything that I can tell. That noise could be from 6 year old gas as well. I don't know what all was done to this car to get it running before I bought it.

The link below is the build thread I have started on here for doing an LS swap. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask either on here or via PM.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...onversion.html

Payment via PAYPAL or cash in hand.

I would be interested in trading some new parts for this combo.
Looking for :

AJE K-Member, 4.10 gears, triple core radiator and electric fan, drag lite wheels
(15x8 with 5.5BS or 15X10 with 7.5BS, prefer the 10's)
If you have any of these items and some cash, maybe we can make a deal.

Motor and transmission are STILL in the car, and I expect it to take the majority of a weekend to remove them safely and carefully.

Last edited by BigEd_72455; 06-24-2014 at 09:17 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

bump it up

Quick Reply: 4.6L PI engine and automatic transmission