Notices

WTB LQ9 6.0 or 5.3

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 01:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB LQ9 6.0 or 5.3

Looking for a vortec 6.0 LQ9 or 5.3 lm7 motor years in south Texas with low miles and all accessories like starter alternator bracket ect. with low miles. Engine must be in great shape and running.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought mine off craigslist in houston. But i would recommend buying from a private party rather then a company because some of them places pull a bunch of those 5.3s and sell parts off of them, then will piece one back together with parts they have laying around and sell it as a "complete pullout". Thats what i found out about mine, pulled the dust cover off and it was missing sensors and lines, pigtails were cut, alt came from one truck, ac compressor from another.. On the back of all that stuff is where it had writing where you can see what it came from and a lot of the parts were from different year models. Just a heads up, dont end up like me missing crap you cant find because its parts people dont want to split up. Im way more into my motor then what i should be because of this, and its caused a lot more down time with my truck.

Quick Reply: WTB LQ9 6.0 or 5.3