Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1939 Chevy Sedan LS1 6 Speed manual

Old 07-23-2014, 03:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1939 Chevy Sedan LS1 6 Speed manual

Year: 2016
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Classic
Price: $28500
Mileage: 30000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Color: Brown
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2004 GTO LS1 with 32,000 miles, Tremec 6 speed, 9” ford rear end, locker differential with 3:55 gear, Fat Man Mustang II front end with Disc Brakes,Fat Man stabilizer bar,Flaming River rack, Cragar Torque Thrust II wheels, Michelin radials, Vintage Air heat and air conditioning, dash and instruments by Classic Instruments, custom aluminum radiator, shroud, and dual fans by Geary Portell
If you are looking for a trailer queen show winner dig up a bunch more money and keep looking. If you want a cool car that you can actually use, then this car is for you. It drives great, getting up to 25 miles per gallon. In 6th gear 80 mph is about 1900 rpm. The car is light and surprisingly fast.
The bad news is the paint is not perfect. It has the usual chips and flaws from regular use. The good news is that the paint is not perfect. You can actually use this car and park in a lot when required without having a stroke worrying about someone touching your paint. It is a paint job away from a show car but I chose to have a car I could use rather than just look at.
I installed a 2004 GTO LS1 and 6 speed with 20,000 miles. I have driven it about 13,000 miles since then. It is a blast to drive. The 6 speed is fun. Call me at 785 305 1377
Attached Thumbnails 1939 Chevy Sedan LS1 6 Speed manual-94.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1939 Chevy Sedan LS1 6 Speed manual