Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

New Pics. Lowered, Bolts and Washers

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 09:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New Pics. Lowered, Bolts and Washers

Been a busy week. Installed the BMR 1" drop lowering springs, BMR adjustable panhard rod, BMR front and rear sway bars and SLP subframe connectors. The handling is amazing. Also Installed front clear corner lenses, painted my calipers and brackets. My nuts,bolts and washers came in today from hillco and my plastic pieces for the engine bay I sent of to have the carbon fiber coating should be here tomorrow. Here are some pics.

Mike
Old 05-20-2004, 09:23 PM
Customizing Director

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice looking car you got there . How much did the stuff from hillco end up costing? Would like to see how that turns out installed.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:25 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Nice looking car you got there . How much did the stuff from hillco end up costing? Would like to see how that turns out installed."

Ditto.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MadIceV8
Nice looking car you got there . How much did the stuff from hillco end up costing? Would like to see how that turns out installed.
I wont say what all I spent because on most of the items I doubled up and even got chrome washers with the blue show style washers for every piece. Something I really didn't need but I said what the heck. I Wanted to have spares for the future in case any of them get damaged. But I would guess for most everything in the engine bay would be approx $100-$150.
Old 05-20-2004, 11:07 PM
Third Chrome Wheel Director

Very nice JAX.......somehow it looks real familiar....hmmmmm......I can't put my finger on it.....